Friday, April 15, 2011

Test Taking Strategies

Test Taking Strategies
  1. Analyze how you did on a similar test in the past. Each test can help you study for the next
  2. Read directions carefully! to understand them better.
  3. Answer the easy ones first to build confidence, and not waste time
  4. Eliminate obvious incorrect answers if your stuck
  5. Stay Relaxed and try your BEST!
CST Preparation      
     In order to prepare for the CST's I'm going to study and review previous lessons. I'm also going to eat breakfast to be healthy and ready for the test. I'm going to go to sleep early in order to not feel sleepy when taking the test. I will also avoid distractions that will interrupt my learning and studying time. I will pay closely attention in class and follow directions. I will listen to whatever Ms. Mejia has to say in order to prevent errors. I will also stay relaxed and confident instead of panicking.
     Arriving early can be a way to prepare for the test. By doing this i can prepare for the task at hand. I will also read the questions carefully to avoid confusion. Staying up to date can help with CST Preparation by not worrying about missing assignments. It would be better to not try  to do all my studying the night before the test. Instead I'll keep reviewing at least 20 minutes a day. I will do the best I can to Prepare for the CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment